Oral presentations at conferences (Selected)
- Radiation hydrodynamics in exoplanet upper atmospheres, STARPLANET2019: Ringberg Conference on Star-Planet Connection, 24-28 June 2019, Ringberg Schloss, Germany.
- (Invited, on behalf of the ARIEL Consortium), The ARIEL space mission. PLATO Atmospheres Workshop, 4-5 February 2019, DLR Berlin-Adlershof, Germany.
- (Invited) What Titan’s phase curve can teach us about exoplanet atmospheres. European Planetary Science Congress 2017, 17-22 September 2017, Riga, Latvia.
- (Invited) Exoplanet phase curves and their interpretation. 5-7 September 2017, PLATO Science Conference, Warwick, UK.
- Optical phase curves at large phase angles. 24-26 July 2017, 5th CHEOPS science workshop, Schloss Seggau, Austria.
- Optical phase curves of exoplanets at small and large phase angles. 18 October 2016, DPS48/EPSC11 Meeting, Pasadena, CA, USA.
- (Invited) Physics of exoplanet atmospheres, Meeting of the Spanish Society for Astronomy, 18-22 July 2016, Bilbao, Spain.
- Remote sensing of exoplanet atmospheres. 29 January 2020. Freie Universität Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
- Exoplanet Aeronomy. 22 January 2020. Max Planck Institute for Astronomy, Heidelberg, Germany.
- New directions in exoplanet aeronomy. 27 November 2019. Instituto de Astrofísica de Granada, Granada, Spain.
- Exoplanet atmospheres, now and future directions. 11 October 2019. 8th Potsdam-Berlin Colloquium, Technische Universität Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
- Reflected starlight from exoplanet atmospheres. 1 April 2019. Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada.
- Exoplanet atmospheres investigated through reflected starlight. 24 November 2017. Hamburg Observatory, Hamburg, Germany.
- Investigating close-in exoplanet atmospheres with optical phase curves. 19 December 2016. McGill Space Institute, Montreal, Canada.
- Characterization of exoplanet atmospheres. Model needs. 20 September 2016, Ondřejov Observatory Exoplanet workshop, Ondřejov, Czech Republic.